Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Finish The Sentence Survey
My ex...was my bestfriend.
Maybe I should...lay off the Nutella and toast.
I love...my sisters. more than anyone and anything else in this whole world.
People would say that i'm...slightly unhinged. but in a good-always-bringing-the-funny- way.
I don't understand...math. kinda like how alyssa can't understand what cooking entails.
When i wake up in the morning...i feel the overwhelming urge to throw my alarm out the window. i burrow deeper under my blankets and think, "five more minutes."
I lost...myself for a while. it's nice to know i've found my way back to the right track.
Life is full of...surprises and disappointments. so you might as well just go with the flow and let life happen.
My past is...what shaped me to become the person i am today.
I get annoyed when...people write emails with terrible grammar and obvious spelling mistakes. spellcheck, anyone?
Parties are...FUN!
I wish...i'm "there" already. that point in a person's life when everything has finally gotten to the place where he/she's satisfied and content. then again, contentment is for fools, one must always strive to be better.
Dogs...are my favorite.
Cats...not so much.
Tomorrow...i am working from home. whoohooo!
I have low tolerance...for ignorance.
If I had a million dollars...i'd pay my sisters' college, buy my brother a motorcycle and pretty-fy our houses in manila & kalibo, jump start my BB Foundation and send all my little cousins to school.
I'm totally terrified...of never finding my own Dan, my "oh so perfect, too good to be true" prince charmant.
Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

No comments: